WELCOME, LET’S GET YOUR REGISTRATION STARTED!
For security purposes, the system will log you off after a few minutes of inactivity. You will need to gather all pertinent application documents prior to getting started in order to avoid delays during the submission process. For additional information on how to submit your application through this online portal please click here.
IMPORTANT LOGIN INFORMATION:
EXISTING AWS ACCOUNT:
- IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN AWS ACCOUNT, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ONE.
- Use the email associated with your AWS account when logging in. DO NOT use your AWS member number.
- Type in the password associated with your AWS member account.
- If you are unsure about your AWS account login information, go to my.aws.org to reset your password.
NEW AWS ACCOUNT:
- Go to my.aws.org to establish your AWS account first. Click on "Register as a new user" to get started.
- Once you have created your AWS account, you will be required to reset your password.
- Once you have established your account profile on my.aws.org, you can login on the Certification Application Portal to begin the application process.